Recently, the Genshin Impact community received thrilling news regarding the addition of two new characters to the game. Both Wriothesley and Neuvillette had their “drip marketing” moment just a few days before the official servers received the 4.0 Fontaine upgrade. Typically, leakers and data miners kept themselves occupied by acquiring more information on their devices.
This article elaborates on Wriothesley’s abilities in the 4.1 patch. In conclusion, he will be a 5-star user of Cryo Catalyst, with the majority of his abilities revolving around HP management and Cryo DPS.
There are rumors that he will move to the standard banner, but readers should wait for official confirmation from the 4.1 special program before making any decisions.
All leaked Wriothesley abilities, talents, and more for Genshin Impact 4.1
On the basis of leaked images of Wriothesley’s equipment in Genshin Impact, it can be presumed that the upcoming Cryo 5-star will have some HP management and a significant amount of DPS output. The following Reddit post describes his talents in deception.
To eliminate any confusion, the subsequent points provide a concise overview of each skill:
- Basic and Plunging Attack: Much like numerous other characters in Genshin Impact.
- Charged Attack: Utilizes stamina to jump forward and inflict Cryo damage in an area of effect.
- Elemental Skill: Rushes forward, entering a unique state that augments normal attack damage, costing HP per hit, and enhancing interruption resistance. The exclusive state requires Wriothesley’s HP to remain above 50%.
- Elemental Burst: Unleashes five consecutive strikes forward, causing area-of-effect damage, followed by a single potent burst of damage.
- Passive Talent 1: Charged attacks won’t consume stamina and will restore health when Wriothesley’s HP falls below 60%.
- Passive Talent 2: Elemental skill provides a distinct stack upon Wriothesley’s HP increase or decrease, further boosting his attack damage.
- Passive Talent 3: Provides a 10% chance to receive double items when crafting weapon enhancement materials.
The damage numbers will likely modify prior to the official release of Genshin Impact 4.1, according to players. This has been the case with the preponderance of the game’s characters. Some abilities received massive buffs, while others were considerably nerfed for balance purposes.